HANGZHOU ZETIAN TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
TY_ENS
Coking Measuring Points and Solutions

Coking Measuring Points and Solutions

In the variety of coal utilization, the cooking process has the highest coal utilization and will have about 75% coke and the other 25% will be coal gas and chemical products. Coking process is to put powdered coal into coke oven after blending and a series of physical and chemical changes would occur to the powered coal in high-temperature condition. The generated coke oven gas has various impurities so that it needs to be purified before using it. Installation of online monitor benefits to increase productivity and quality as well as controlling pollutant emission concentrations.
Coking Measuring Points and Solutions

NO. Measurement
point
Temperature
Pressure Measurement components
Detection purpose
Recommend products*
1 Coke flue gas 60-200℃
Slight-positive
pressure
O2: 0-21%

Monitor fuel combustion condition

LGT-100
2 Electrostatic
tar catcher downstream
Normal
Slight-positive
pressure
O2: 0-5%

Recovery and utilization
of coke oven gas
LGT-100
3 Blower
downstream
180-260℃
Slight-positive
pressure
CO: 0-30%
CO2: 0-30%
O2: 0-5%
H2: 0-10%
Process safety control
LGT-180
Hydrogen analyzer

4 Before desulfuration
/
/
H2S: 0-1000ppm Monitor desulfurization efficiency,prevent corrosion of the process
dpipelines and devices

LGT-200
5 After desulfuration
Normal
Slight-positive
pressure
H2S: 0-200ppm Monitor desulfurization efficiency,prevent corrosion of the process
pipelines and devices
LGT-200


Product Inquiry