Sulfur dioxide(SO2) in the atmosphere is an important indicator of atmospheric environmental quality assessment. It is mainly derived from the oxidation of sulfur contained in the combustion of sulfur-containing fossil fuels. Because of the widespread use of fossil fuels, SO2 is the main air pollutant.
SO2 analyzer uses ultraviolet fluorescence technology, combined with advanced micro-processing technology, which can provide accurate and reliable sulfur dioxide detection methods at low concentrations of ppb ~ ppm, and can be applied to atmospheric monitoring and dilution treatment.
1. The measuring range is 0~500 ppb~0~20 ppm, which user can choose;
2. Efficient hydrocarbon remover, unique optical design, strong anti-interference ability;
3. Fixed time dark current compensation, high stability;
4. Self-detection function of light intensity attenuation;
5. Adaptive signal filtering technology to optimize response time;
6. Large-capacity memory, automatic storage of historical data.
SO2 analyzer is an air pollution analyzer used for atmospheric monitoring. The SO2 analyzer is suitable for the corrosion test of sulfur dioxide and hydrogen sulfide gas. The SO2 analyzer has the following functions: it can monitor the temperature, static pressure and the volume concentration and mass concentration of sulfur dioxide in the flue in real time; save the test data for a long time, and can check the test data at any time.