Precision humidity meter is used to measure the humidity of flue gas emitted by pollution sources. Based on the measured humidity, it converts the moisture concentration into dry gas concentration. In addition, precision humidity meters can also be used for industrial online humidity monitoring. It is an intelligent humidity/oxygen transmitter with a microprocessor as the core and a frequency conversion icon oxygen sensor as the measuring unit. The installation method adopts heat tracing pipeline installation. Under the action of the air pump, the flue gas inside the chimney enters the measurement module after being heated by the heating probe. The whole process of extraction, measurement and discharge is heated to prevent gas condensation, which will affect the measurement of moisture in the flue gas. The flue gas enters the measurement module after heating, and the oxygen sensor with the frequency conversion icon will start to measure the gas concentration. After the measurement, the gas can enter the analyzer to measure other components.
Precision humidity meter can be widely used in high temperature (300℃) gas (desulfurization, denitration) humidity measurement in CEMS continuous emission monitoring system, humidity measurement and control in wood, building materials, papermaking, chemical, fiber and other fields, pharmaceuticals, textiles, tobacco, vegetables and food processing.
(1) The precision humidity meter has a portable structure and is easy to install and disassemble
(2) Precision humidity meter can measure the humidity of flue gas at 300℃
(3) Precision humidity meter can be used with large systems for measurement or independent measurement
(4) The probe of the precision humidity meter has a heat tracing function to prevent condensation water from damaging the probe and affecting the measured value
(5) The core components of the precision humidity meter have high performance indicators and reliability